TWO IMPORTANT QUESTIONS:
1. Why ?
2. Why ?
TWO IMPORTANT CONCLUSIONS:
1. Since it was the right time, we have
2. We have everything we need for
QUESTIONS FOR FURTHER STUDY
Read Romans 3:27-4:5 and discuss:
• Through this study of Romans, what has impacted you most about His redemption and justification towards you?
• Describe how He has shown himself trustworthy in redeeming you.
• How has the concept of “access” to God changed or impacted your walk with Him?
• Do you struggle with peace? If so, what robs you of that peace?
• Do you struggle with joy? If so, what robs you of that joy?
• Do you struggle with hope? If so, what robs you of hope?
• Re-read Romans 5:1-11 and describe how this passage changed and or changes your outlook on who God really is in the redemptive process.