Perspective from the Promised Messiah:
1. Emmanuel: a is born, a is given.
2. Wonderful Counselor: Jesus came for people with .
3. Mighty God: Jesus is willing to enter your and bring .
4. Eternal Father: Jesus is the we need.
5. Prince of Peace: Jesus is the only reason we can truly live with God.
QUESTIONS FOR FURTHER STUDY
Read Isaiah 9:6-7 and discuss:
• Are you ready to embrace what this season truly means?
• What more do you need to do to prepare your heart?
• Can you be completely honest with God about your struggles and problems? Why or why not?
• Do you want change? Are you willing to change? What are the greatest obstacles to change?
• How does your view of God being mighty and all powerful prepare you to work through struggles and pain?
• What was your relationship like with your earthly father? Where can you see Jesus standing in the place where your earthly father fell short?
• True peace can only be gained through a submissive and humble heart to God. Are you willing to seek forgiveness of sin and restore the broken relationship with God?